Community Photography for the October 4, 2017, print issue of The Lansing Journal
Send us photos or selfies of Lansing residents reading The Lansing Journal somewhere in Lansing.
We received more photos than we could print in the October 4, 2017, issue! So we created some albums on our Facebook page where we can share all the photos. We posted a total of four albums:
- Lansing Journal Sightings (FB1)
- Lansing Journal Sightings (FB2)
- Lansing Journal Sightings (FB3)
- Lansing Journal Sightings (FB4)
These four albums on our Facebook page complement the 14 photos we were able to fit in the print edition. Thank you to all the Lansing residents, businesses, and photographers who participated in our Community Photography feature for the October 4 issue—it was fun to see the variety of subjects, locations, and photographic styles we have in Lansing!
- September 13 Community Photography: Eclipsing in Lansing