Tuesday, May 22, 10:00am–2:00pm
information provided by South Suburban College
SOUTH HOLLAND, Ill. (May 1, 2018) – South Suburban College and Thornton Township are partnering to offer a Community Job Fair on Tuesday, May 22, from 10:00am–2:00pm. This free event is open to the public and will be held in the South Suburban College Fitness Center at 15800 South State Street in South Holland, Illinois. Job seekers are encouraged to participate, and free résumé writing assistance will also be offered.
The following employers and service organizations have committed to attend to date, and more are expected to confirm soon:
- 160 Driving Academy
- ABF Freight
- Advocate Health Care
- Allied Universal Security
- Blommer Chocolate Company
- Blue Cap
- Bria of River Oaks
- Childcare Careers
- Command Center
- Cook County Health & Hospital System
- CTF Illinois
- DeVry University
- Dot Foods, Inc.
- Ed Miniat LLC
- Elite Staffing
- Friends of the Forest
- Harrah’s Joliet Casino & Hotel
- Illiana Financial Credit Union
- Integrity Trade Services
- JMJ Talent Solutions and Staffing
- Manor Care Health Services
- Metropolitan Water Reclamation District
- Mi-Jack Products
- Pace Suburban Bus
- Positive Connections/STA
- Professional Transportation Inc.
- Roseland Community Hospital
- Safety Service Systems Inc.
The Community Job Fair is also an opportunity for employers to recruit upcoming SSC graduates and alumni, current students, and community residents.
For more information, contact Diamond Wright:
- Para Información En Español Llame: 708-210-5740