Lansing Public Library is an early voting location
by Melanie Jongsma
LANSING, Ill. (October 19, 2018) – The Cook County Clerk’s website has posted Early Voting Locations for the November 6, 2018, Gubernatorial General Election. The Lansing Public Library is included as an early voting site from October 22–November 5.
The full early voting schedule at the library is as follows:
- Monday–Friday, October 22–26: 9:00am–5:00pm
- Saturday, October 27: 9:00am–5:00pm
- Sunday, October 28: 10:00am–4:00pm
- Monday–Friday, October 29–November 2: 9:00am–7:00pm
- Saturday, November 3: 9:00am–5:00pm
- Sunday, November 4: 10:00am–4:00pm
- Monday, November 5: 9:00am–5:00pm
Early voters report that the benefits include avoiding the lines and the last-minute politicking that are typical of Election Day voting.
Tuesday, November 6, is Election Day, and then voting will be available only at assigned polling places from 6:00am–7:00pm.
To register to vote, visit vote.gov.
The Lansing Public Library is located at 2750 Indiana Avenue in Lansing, Illinois.