information provided by the Forest Preserves of Cook County
RIVER FOREST, Ill. (February 28, 2019) – The Forest Preserves of Cook County is hosting a Career Fair from 10:00am to 2:00pm on Saturday, March 2, at the Forest Preserves’ General Headquarters building, 536 N Harlem Avenue in River Forest. During the information session, attendees can meet with representatives from several Forest Preserves departments to learn about potential careers and current job opportunities with the Forest Preserves.
Also during the Career Fair, attendees can gain a better understanding of the Forest Preserves’ online application system, as well as sign up to receive future Forest Preserves’ job opportunities bulletins.
Positions currently available with the Forest Preserves of Cook County include:
- Police Officer (Full-Time Position)
- Youth Outdoor Ambassador II (Seasonal Position)
- Sustainability Fellow (Part-Time Position)
- Program Coordinator (Full-Time Position)
- Serviceman (Seasonal Position)
- Tow Truck Operator/Tire Repairman (Full-Time Position)
- Pump and Well Repairmen (Full-Time Position)
- Administrative Assistant II (Full-Time Position)
- Facilities and Fleet Intern (Seasonal Position)
- Policy Intern (Seasonal Position)
- Assistant Division Superintendent (Full-Time Position)
- Recreation Aide (Seasonal Position)
All job postings can be found on the Forest Preserves’ website at fpdcc.com/jobs. For questions about the Career Fair or posted positions, contact the Forest Preserves’ Human Resources Department at 708-771-1561.
The Forest Preserves of Cook County is an equal opportunity employer and ensures against discrimination in employment on the basis of a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, disability, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, military discharge status, source of income, housing status, or gender identity.