Starting Monday, June 10, 3:00–4:00pm
information provided by the Village of Lansing
LANSING, Ill. (June 5, 2019) – “We as the Fire Department are making a concerted effort to connect with the public again and serve our community!” says Fire Chief Chad Kooyenga. To that end, he has made arrangements for the Lansing Fire Department to conduct free blood pressure/blood sugar checks once a month at the Lansing Municipal Center beginning this Monday, June 10, from 3:00–4:00pm.
The full schedule through the end of 2019 includes these dates:
- Monday, June 10—3:00–4:00 p.m.
- Monday, July 8—10:00–11:00 a.m.
- Monday, August 12—10:00–11:00 a.m.
- Monday, September 9—10:00–11:00 a.m.
- Monday, October 14—10:00–11:00 a.m.
- Monday, November 18—10:00–11:00 a.m.
- Monday, December 9—10:00–11:00 a.m.
The Lansing Municipal Center is located at 3141 Ridge Road in Lansing, Illinois. The free blood pressure and blood sugar checks are offered to any resident, even beyond Lansing.