Security professionals needed
ROSEMONT, Ill. (December 7, 2019) – Allied Universal, a leading security and facility services company in North America, will host two open house hiring events for security professionals:
- 10:00am–3:00pm on Wednesday, December 11
- 10:00am–3:00pm on Wednesday, December 18
Both events will take place at the company’s branch office at 10255 W. Higgins Road, Suite #630, in Rosemont, Illinois.
Allied Universal seeks to hire full-time and part-time security professionals. Qualified candidates are asked to bring their government-issued ID and resumé and must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalency
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old (21 years old for positions that require driving, with valid license)
- Applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background investigation and pre-employment drug/alcohol test
- Applicants must display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Applicants must have computer skills to use technology at client sites
Company benefits include medical and dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k) and bonus plans, holidays, and more. Allied Universal is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Apply online at this link: https://jobs.aus.com.
About Allied Universal
Allied Universal®, a leading security and facility services company in North America with over 215,000 employees and revenues over $7.3 billion, provides unparalleled security services and technology solutions. With offices located throughout the nation as well as internationally (Canada, Mexico, and the United Kingdom)), Allied Universal is responsible for protecting client sites covering multiple specialty sectors such as higher education, healthcare, retail, commercial real estate, government, and corporate campuses, etc. Supported by vast experience gained from being in business for over 60 years, Allied Universal provides proactive security services and cutting-edge smart technology to deliver evolving, tailored solutions that allow clients to focus on their core business. Through world-class customer service, highly advanced systems and cohesive technology solutions, Allied Universal is There for you™. More information is available at www.aus.com.