Village Trustee Michael Manno passes away suddenly

Few details available at this time

information provided
Michael Manno (Trustee photo)

LANSING, Ill. (June 21, 2020) – Village officials released a brief statement confirming that Michael Manno, currently serving as Trustee, passed away Sunday evening at Munster Community Hospital after suffering a heart attack.

Manno lived in Lansing for almost 60 years and served the community as a member of the Lansing Police Department, a Village Trustee, a member of the District 171 School Board, and in a wide variety of other volunteer roles.

As further details become available, they will be released at that time.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

10 thoughts on “Village Trustee Michael Manno passes away suddenly”

1. Truly heartbreaking to hear. I volunteered extensively at Reavis and Memorial when he was the D.A.R.E. Officer. All the kids loved him, he did such a great job. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

2. I am deeply saddened over the loss of Mike Manno, I truly wish my deepest sympathy to his lovely family. Mike was a man of God who served our Lansing Community beautifully. He worked the D>A>R>E> program and was such a asset to young children, he was a angel to children on earth and now he is a angel in heaven. god bless his soul and his family who are grieving

3. I am shocked saddened by the sudden passing of Mike Manno. Sending prayers of peace and comfort from my family to yours. He will be missed.

4. Condolences to the Family. Mike was a very caring,and special person. He did a lot for Lansing. He will be missed by many. R.I.P. Mike.

5. We are so very sorry to hear of the passing of Mike Manno. Prayers for his family. He will be well remembered for all that he did for our community.

6. So very sorry and saddened on this news about Mike. From me and my family our sincerest condolences. Our prayers are with Mikes family. God be with you Mike and God Bless.

Comment policy summary: We expect thoughtfulness and respect from all contributors. We accept disagreement, but not personal attacks. We rarely allow anonymity. More details are available on our Comment Policy page.