Friday, August 7, 5:00–11:00pm
information provided by the Center for Visual and Performing Arts
MUNSTER, Ind. (August 2, 2020) – Chef Joe Trama and his Events Team at The Center for Visual and Performing Arts (1040 Ridge Road in Munster, Indiana) will host “Rhythm on Ridge” on Friday, August 7. Mojitos, beer, and champagne will be served under a terrace palm tree, and a custom culinary menu will be offered while Kerry Mott and musicians provide live music under the stars and terrace-strung lights, beginning at 6:30pm. For guests who prefer indoor dining, the spacious ballroom will accommodate appropriately distanced table seating.
The outdoor venue is the attached Woodside Terrace, located within earshot of the fountain and surrounded by flower beds, topiary hedges, and planters bursting with summer colors.
Trama has planned a selection of complimentary “butler service” appetizers snacks for after-work appetites or a special paid “all $12 menu” of hearty portions, including:
- Grilled Beef Sandwich with horseradish cream to accent served with potato wedges
- Trio Platter of Mini Brioche Burgers served with Chipotle Mayo
- Fried Jalapeno “bottle caps” with Pepper Jack Cheese
- Seared Tuna Salad adorned with Fresh Berries and drizzled with homemade Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Portabella and Grilled Vegetable Sandwich on Ciabatta with Pesto ($12)
- Grilled Reuben on Hearty Rye Bread served with Potato Wedges
- Buffalo Chicken Sandwich served with Potato Wedges
The full cash bar includes assorted beers, mojitos, and a variety of Canyon Road Wines for free sampling or by the glass ($8).
In consideration of the 2020 Global Pandemic and in accordance with the Governor’s mandated mask order, guests are asked to wear a mouth- and nose-covering mask when walking about during the course of the evening but can remove coverings once seated at their table or when in a secluded area and away from others.
For more information about the event, contact hostess Christine Cabonare in Trama Catering Events: 219-836-1930, x2.